About The Villa
A delightful lakeside home surrounded by greenery and managed by friendly staff, Laguna Waters is ideal for large families or multigenerational groups looking for an oasis amidst Phuket’s excitement. Spacious and self-contained, the five-bedroom villa is located within the upscale Laguna Phuket gated community, which offers an enviable sense of calm and safety.
The stylish decor is unpretentious yet classy, offering a home away from home alongside resort-type facilities. There’s plenty to do within the villa, though you may find yourself languishing in the 12-metre private pool all day long. The jacuzzi does its part in relaxing those tired muscles and when you need to take things up a notch, you can always challenge others in your group to a game of billiards or go work out in the gym.
But the very concept of a lakeside manor begs you to spend the day outdoors. When not swimming, you could catch a tan stretched out on the sunbeds, get a massage at the poolside sala or enjoy a barbecue under the stars. Built over two levels, the villa’s glass doors maximise on the lake views, opening onto the pool deck or upper floor terrace.
You will have access to a plethora of upmarket restaurants and wellness facilities including Banyan Tree and Angsana’s Spas, accessible by complimentary shuttle bus which stops almost right outside the villa. If that wasn’t enough, an 18-hole, par-71 award-winning golf course is also a mere 10-minute stroll away. Not to mention the quiet shores of Bang Tao Beach, easily within reach.
Walk out of the resort perimeter and you will find an array of chic boutiques, bespoke jewellery shops and affordable foot massage parlours. Conveniently placed fantastic restaurants, bakeries, bars and two well-stocked supermarkets selling imported items are also within a kilometre of the villa.
Laguna Waters is a hidden gem on the sunset coast of Phuket.
- Thai-style architecture with pavilions built over two levels
- Glass doors and large picture windows allowing unlimited lake views and a tropical living experience
- Spacious living room that opens onto an outdoor lounge, both comfortably furnished with sofas and coffee tables
- Indoor dining table seating eight guests
- A fully equipped kitchen with a charming breakfast bar and stools
- Games room on the upper level with a pool table, doubling up as a gym with high-end equipment including an elliptical, a bench press, free weights, yoga ball and multi-gym
- Rectangular 12-metre swimming pool reaching out towards the lake
- A large pool deck furnished with six sun loungers, cushioned rattan sofas and sun umbrellas
- Tropical garden with lake views
- Large shaded sala overlooking the lake and pool, ideal for relaxing massages and sunset cocktails
- Covered barbecue and outdoor dining area for eight
- Smaller lower lawn, ideal for kids to play in
- Upper floor terrace with sunbeds to enjoy the peaceful lake views
- Situated on the upper level of the villa, accessible via stairs
- Spacious room with sliding glass doors leading onto a private terrace
- Large terrace with two sun loungers and a parasol
- Comfortable king-size bed with cushioned leather backrest
- Stunning lake views through the floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Lavish walk-in closet and a relaxing sofa
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower, double vanity and jacuzzi bathtub
- Smart TV and Bose speakers for your entertainment
- Doors leading to the common terrace and balcony of Guest Bedroom 2
Mini Master Bedroom
- Situated on the pool level of the villa
- Set in an individual pavilion separate from the main building, affording it privacy
- Large king-size bed overlooking the pool
- Daybed that can convert into to a double sofa bed for children
- Views through the glass doors that are a treat for tired eyes - tropical greenery, the sparkling pool and picturesque lake beyond
- Smart TV for when you want to retreat to your room and watch a movie alone
- Wardrobe and drawers that can accommodate your holiday gear
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest Bedroom 1
- Situated on the pool level, near the living room
- Private room, great for those who prefer their own space
- A king-size bed for restful nights
- Glass doors that open onto the poolside terrace
- Walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub, rain shower and double vanity
Guest Bedroom 2
- Situated on the right side of the upper level of the villa, accessible via stairs
- Connected with Guest Bedroom 3 via a common bathroom, making it ideal for families with young kids
- Pool and lake views from the balcony and through the glass doors
- Large king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a small balcony and the common terrace
- Panasonic speaker system
- Walk-in closet and plenty of storage space
- Shared ensuite bathroom with Guest Bedroom 3 with a rain shower, bathtub and double vanity
Guest Bedroom 3
- Located on the upper level of the villa, connected to Guest Bedroom 2 via the bathroom
- Large king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that open to a small balcony with garden view
- Bose speakers for listening to music
- A celebrity-style walk-in closet
- Shared ensuite bathroom with Guest Bedroom 2 with a rain shower, bathtub and double vanity
Bang Tao, Phuket, Thailand.
10 guests (5 ensuite bedrooms: all kings).
Indoor living room with glass doors opening up to an outdoor lounge; plush sofa seating and Thai decor elements; indoor dining for 8; modern fully-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar; furnished pool terrace with large rattan sofas; shaded Thai sala by the lake; outdoor dining for 8 with barbecue facility; upper floor terrace with sunbeds; five ensuite bedrooms; games room plus gym.
12m x 4m pool.
Villa Manager; housekeeping attendants; 24-hour estate security. Additional professionals such as a chef, nanny/babysitter, massage therapist, yoga instructor, fitness coach or driver are available upon request at extra charge.
Fully equipped modern kitchen available for your use. Chef available on request, at an additional cost. Grocery cost is charged at market price plus 20% handling fee and 7% government tax.
WiFi broadband internet access.
Smart TVs; bluetooth speakers with smartphone connectivity; Sonos sound system.
Massages and a range of spa treatments can be arranged by the Elite Concierge or the Villa Manager and enjoyed at the poolside sala or in the privacy of your room.
Laguna Waters is great for families with children. Equipment such as a cot and highchair are supplied. Other items can be hired for a small fee.
Airport transfers, car hire and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged by your Villa Manager (additional cost). The Elite Concierge can also help organise sightseeing trips and share ideas for your holiday itinerary.
Barbecue; safety deposit box; Nespresso coffee machine; Xtraineer and free weights station.